Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Oh yeah pata-pata-pata-pon

Xtrullor - Samsara Xtrullor - Samsara

Song... This song... She... She's incredible...
I may not quite understand your inspiration and your feelings, but I see eyes in this song... Eyes filled with hope, hope for the best, and the realization that the best will never be... About hope... On the naive, childish hope of something bright in the soul of this man, a little girl with eyes full of hope... And the realization of her own despair, through her feelings... Nothing to change, but she does not realize it... This becomes only more painful, and that through this light image is seen something infinitely sad... And I'm sorry you screwed up with that drop... In my opinion, it was necessary to make something dynamic, as in "Armor of God", it had to correspond to the song, it had to be made with a sense of zeal, with this light feeling... 4/5, the best melody, and the worst drop.

Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」 Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」

I'm depressed again, fuk u!
It is... good... very... good.
Japanese language is very mysterious, not like others, if English is more serious, and Russian is pathos due jerkiness..? So... good work!

xepahr12 - project 2018 xepahr12 - project 2018

Some parts looks empty, I think this track need more sounds on a high frequency.