Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

hmm, this song is very aggresive and not typical for you, cuz it not so much orchestral. But... u make original song YAAAAY!

---Accelerate--- ---Accelerate---

Awwwwww, i like this insane style, u are one of the most original mucisian, what synthesisers u used?

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

GAH, make originally!

F-777 - Super Duper F-777 - Super Duper

Hmm, I like this, X is lose

Broken Forces Broken Forces

Good! Like this melody, but this song have bad drop :/ Its... not house!
P.s. gah serum so expensive :(

Gawne responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, Serum is pretty pricey, too. Not sure if it was worth it, either 'cause I've switched to doing all of my stuff to Harmless. As for it not being house, quite frankly it is. The prerequisites for house music is as followed: 128 BPM, 4/4 Kick, and strong bass lines (though I will agree with the drop [and therefore by extent the bass lines] does sound week). I'm still trying to get better at house music though so hopefully things'll get better :)

Home Home

Hmm... I like it, but some parts looks so empty. And... how u made this by only 2 plugins? I think u need to try PoiZone!

Gawne responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I actually never tried PoiZone, though I might now that'chu mentioned it. And really one VST can go a long way! Nearly all the sounds (excluding the drums) in the song were made on Harmless with the exception of the white sound being made on 3X Osc.

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Srsly? Karma? Where is here karma? Its like wild west theme. First drop is good, but last not so. Good, but... i not so like it. 4 stars, no more.

Please Wake Up Please Wake Up

...
Freaking awesome song! This atmosphere... its... this track makes you wonder... about life...
So cool sounds, good bg and... monochrome... it makes big differents...
Some likes dubstep, crazy rhythms and bass, by dexarson and xtrullor, but it all bothered me.
U have amazing, ur own original style. I like ur tracks. Good job!

I couldn't remember my name, I couldn't remember my life, all I knew was that I was gone forever. I couldn't remember my name, I couldn't remember my life, all I knew was that I was gone forever.

Oh... my... god its so good! It is really amazing themed of last seconds in your life... This track is good, but extremely hard for listening. First 5 mins normal, but after this u will got headache and u will have blood from ur ears :/ 4,8/5 and i put 5

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

Hmm, so interesting att in dnb! So, X, it looks good, but if seriously, in some parts music looks empty
4 stars!