Please Wake Up Please Wake Up

...
Freaking awesome song! This atmosphere... its... this track makes you wonder... about life...
So cool sounds, good bg and... monochrome... it makes big differents...
Some likes dubstep, crazy rhythms and bass, by dexarson and xtrullor, but it all bothered me.
U have amazing, ur own original style. I like ur tracks. Good job!

I couldn't remember my name, I couldn't remember my life, all I knew was that I was gone forever. I couldn't remember my name, I couldn't remember my life, all I knew was that I was gone forever.

Oh... my... god its so good! It is really amazing themed of last seconds in your life... This track is good, but extremely hard for listening. First 5 mins normal, but after this u will got headache and u will have blood from ur ears :/ 4,8/5 and i put 5

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

Hmm, so interesting att in dnb! So, X, it looks good, but if seriously, in some parts music looks empty
4 stars!

Dex Arson - Rampage Dex Arson - Rampage

Classic :) So, ur style is interesting, u use many high sounds and beats. Its good, i like it!

Atmospheric Sound Atmospheric Sound

Omg its amazing! I like ambient so mush, and it have good ambiency! So, i think you need make ambient more!

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

So, amazing other themed track. So... arabian... Can I remix it?

Mafia Pineapple - The Cosmos (X12 Remix) Mafia Pineapple - The Cosmos (X12 Remix)

Sooooo, idk what to say, its seriously in this the worst quality, or all right? Only 3, very weird and bad.

Smooth Party Smooth Party

So, it looks really good! Its really party, and good smooth effect!

Rap or Sing Rap or Sing

Bad beginning and very big melody part, this need more voice :/

FoxesRuleMusic responds:

Sorry. Anyways, thank you for 3 star rating! :) (pls don't be mad)

Loud (My First Song) Loud (My First Song)

Hey, u need make music in computer! Good, but very strange and monochrome

FoxesRuleMusic responds:

We don't have a PC. So I had my phone BTW. :) (my PC was selled because it has no audio, plus we don't have ear phones here)